PINE, Aiden Apr 6, 2023 2:34:31 GMT -5
Post by AIDEN PINE on Apr 6, 2023 2:34:31 GMT -5
Birthday: 31st August 2006
Blood Status: Muggle-born / Werewolf
Location of Residence: East End, London
School: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Three Characteristics You Think You Are:
- Tough and determined
- Not a push-over
Three Characteristics Others Think You Are:
- Bullies the bully, stands up for friends
Three Random Facts:
- Aiden's family has had to adjust to magic and still find it unbelievable
- Aiden is from the East-End of London, which can be pretty rough in places, and he's had to toughen up as a result
- Aiden isn't afraid to throw fists, though he doesn't start confrontation, he will step in to defend a friend
Aspirations: Aiden is still mind-blown by magic, despite having been at Hogwarts for so many years, though he hopes to do well and help his family once he graduates
- Quidditch: He loves it, as an avid football fan, Aiden loves the wizard sport
- Gobstones: He loves them, a fun game, and doesn't care if he gets sprayed
- Shrunken heads: Finds them creepy, wants to poke them with a quill tip
- Blood purity: Thinks the whole blood status thing is stupid, and everyone should just accept wizards/witches for being the magic users they are
- Harry Potter: Who? But seriously, he's kind of cool, Aiden supposes?
David Pine - Father - 41 - "A tough man, as a Muggle he finds it hard to understand magic, and keeps saying how his skills as an ex-boxer would beat any whippy wand any day."
Sally Pine - Mother - 40 - "Loving, caring, she worries that her son is in over his head, especially with magic. She secretly wishes she could use magic, too."
The world coalesced back into existence, with a flurry of spinning and swirling, as Atticus felt the apparition end. For some, the spell was complex or disorientating, but the Unspeakable had had far too much practice and applicable use to feel out of sorts anymore. In fact, Atticus had become so proficient as to be able to cross most of the country, yet that was neither here nor there; and so, without much fuss, Atticus straightened his jacket and took stock of his surroundings.
It was a deplorable place, filled with some of the worst the Wizarding world had to offer. Low life sorts, for the most part. Those with inclinations to dark arts, or suspicious natures, who preferred to move within the shadows shrouded in anonymity. As an Unspeakable for the Ministry, Atticus could never claim to frequent such a place, nor would he mention such... but the truth was that he did. Often. Though for reasons he was unable to speak of.
Amusing how that worked.
Still, that didn't mean such an individual should be seen in such a place. Atticus reached up and behind his head, as he pulled a hood up and over to cover his face, before he shrugged the cloak further around his form. Not his usual attire, but something suited to Knockturn, merely something that helped him blend in and avoid notice. Because for this visit, the Unspeakable was not on official business, and instead awaited the arrival of someone he had known for a many, many years...
Atticus glanced to one side, to see a stumbling Wizard move past, and curled his lip in disdain at the individual. There were others, all milling about on their own business, and the Unspeakable simply stepped back into the darker corners of the wall, as he waited.
His friend was expected to arrive shortly.
OTHER CHARACTERS: ATTICUS BLACKMANE
WELCOME BUDDY?: N/A
WANTED AD?: N/A