POOLE, Harrison Apr 20, 2023 8:39:17 GMT -5
Post by HARRISON POOLE on Apr 20, 2023 8:39:17 GMT -5
Birthday: April 2, 2012
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Location of Residence: Barking, London, England
School: N/A - Hogwarts pending
House: Future Gryffindor
Three Characteristics You Think You Are:
- Harrison has started Karate lessons - he's a white belt
- Harrison has always loved the stories about Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table; this has often prompted him to defend others, for better or worse (mostly worse)
- Harrison lives in a rough borough of London, Barking, and has been bullied by older kids for a while; he has often been called 'dog' or 'mutt', because of where he comes from
- Quidditch: Never heard of whatever this is? / He loves the sport and wants to get involved
- Gobstones: Is that a Magic: the Gathering thing? / Isn't a big fan of being sprayed
- Clubs: Harrison has joined the chess club and has started karate - he's a white belt / He wants to join as many clubs as possible
- Shrunken heads: He's seen those in a museum once, they were creepy looking / His opinion remains the same
- The sorting hat: The hat does what now? / What happened to it, is it hidden somewhere?
Note: (Muggle opinion / Hogwarts student opinion)
Peter Poole - 38 - Factory worker / Muggle
Wendy Poole - 38 - Stay-at-home mum / Muggle
John Poole - 13 - School student / Muggle
James Poole - 6 - Pre-school student / Muggle
Edward Poole - 1 - Baby / Muggle
When Leopold spoke, Aiden took the opportunity to eat a little more, before he chewed quickly and swallowed. Cressida spoke up, and mentioned the class load and Aiden's performance with academics, before she mentioned his skill at Quidditch. There was a moment of nervousness, perhaps red ears, as Aiden looked down to his plate and smiled.
"Yeah, we've all had to learn about the wizardin' community back when I got me Hogwarts letter," the Londoner said, as he nodded. He glanced to Cress, still with the smile. "I've been doin' as good as I can, which is all anyone can do, really. Playin' Quidditch has been bleedin' fantastic, I love it almost as much as football, an' me studies keep me busy away from the pitch for the rest of school."
The veiled disdain was unseen by Aiden, who remained oblivious to the scrutiny or underlying implications toward him, as he believed - incorrectly, it seemed - that the Penroses were similar to the Villens. So, when Camilla spoke, and asked her questions, Aiden didn't think to pause and actually think about his response. He just nodded and answered:
"Me folks are Muggles, yeah, an' I'm the only one in my family with magic, far as we know," Aiden glanced to Cress, still smiling. "Oh, well, my old man was a professional boxer, but he's retired now."
Aiden looked to Camilla, no hint of anything other than pride and love for his parents.
"Reason is he took some injury in the ring, got his knuckles broken one too many times, an' took a few too many hits to the head, so he's on a disability pension. An' me mum, she has been workin' on some novels for a dozen years or so, tryin' to get them published. I think they're pretty good, not my genre, but ah well."
Aiden paused, as he recalled, and added as he held his fork up in thought.
"Oh, an' when she isn't writin', she works at a nail salon. Always keepin' busy, like me."
Both of Aiden's parents were battlers, just in different ways, and they had made ends meet since Aiden could remember...
"What do you do, if you don't mind me askin'?"
OTHER CHARACTERS: AIDEN PINE , @blackmane
WELCOME BUDDY?: N/A
WANTED AD?: No